The romantic Hotel Villa Carona is a personally managed island of well-being situated above Lake Lugano in the Ticino. Escape the daily grind in a 200-year-old patrician manor in the village of Carona, where Hermann Hesse also spent many hours. Breakfast in the garden, relax on one of the lounge chairs, after a hike enjoy the view of Monte Generoso in the warm Hot Pot - enjoy the many facets of the dolce vita.
The 200-year old patrician house in the midst of a charming Ticinese artists' village offers 18 individually furnished rooms, decorated with many antique pieces. The informal atmosphere and the gardens "a small Mediterranean paradise" guarantees rest and relaxation. Villa Carona is an island of well-being on the outskirts of Lugano.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 15.02 - 08.11
- SIZE Number rooms: 18, Number of beds: 36
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES Hotelleriesuisse
- LOCATION Central , On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Bar - Snack bar , Restaurant
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Outdoor tennis courts
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden , Historical monument , Public parking
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Shower , free Wi-Fi , Radio , Telephone , TV