Already in the 19th Century during his stay, the noted writer Luigi Pirandello celebrated the beauty of the Lake of Lugano in a homonymous poem. Today, the historic Splendide Royal welcomes its guests by offering them a beautiful view of the lake, Mount San Salvatore, and Mount Brè.
Enjoy the elegance, discrete luxury, and magic atmosphere of the Hotel Splendide Royal. Its staff, always attentive to the needs of his guests, preserves the traditional hospitality of the past while offering an innovative service.
In 2017 the hotel celebrates its 130th anniversary.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number of rooms: 93, Number of beds: 176
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- HOTELLERIESUISSE Quality label QQQ
- LOCATION Central , Lakeside , Close to Lugano Airport , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Restaurant , Shuttle Service
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Fitness area - Gym , Indoor pool , Sauna , Solarium
- VENUES Suitable for families , Lift , Private garage , Historical monument , Private parking , Meeting room , Suitable for conferences, seminars (technical equipment on request) and banquets
- FACILITIES Air conditioning , Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , Minibar , Telephone , TV , Free Wi-Fi