Zappa Lake Lodge is located on the shore of Lugano Lake with private beach and sunny frontal view on Morcote.
There is a bus stop that takes you to the Capolago-Riva San Vitale SBB-FFS station and the centre of Porto Ceresio.
A few steps away, there is the cable car and the port of Brusino Arsizio to go to the small village of Serpiano on Monte San Giorgio where you can continue taking the paths leading to Monte Generoso and Alpe di Brusino.
The Restaurant has two terraces with an immense sunny view of Morcote, where you can enjoy lunch and dinner with Mediterranean and typical local dishes.
With a quiet family welcome, with access to a small playground and a private beach.
id num: 2300
- Boat Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 14.03 - 31.10
- SIZE Number rooms: 13, Number of beds: 35
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION Lakeside , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Bar - Snack bar , Restaurant
- VENUES Suitable for nature lovers , Suitable for families , Suitable for motorcyclists , Accommodation for groups , Garden , Public parking , Wharf - mooring , Beach
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , free Wi-Fi , Children's bed , TV