Golino is one of these picturesque villages, free from hectic tourism. The carefully renovated patrician house “Cà Vegia” is positioned on the cobble stoned piazza. The 400 year old walls and ceiling beams, decorates with frescos, the old stone floors and the majestic fireplaces as well as the heavy doors and various items from old times transfer a medieval residential experience. Today one can enjoy contemporary comfort in this elegant and stylish “Ticino” house.
- SIZE Number rooms: 12, Number of beds: 24
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , GastroTicino
- LOCATION Central , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted
- VENUES Garden , Historical monument , Private parking
- FACILITIES Rooms with private bathroom , free Wi-Fi , Children's bed , Minibar , Radio , Telephone , TV