DescriptionThe hotel is conveniently located in the old city center, uphill from the lake and very close to public transportation. The train station, the city bus terminal, the postal bus to St. Moritz and Milano Malpensa airport shuttle are all within 3 walking minutes.
The city center with Piazza Riforma, via Nassa for shopping and lakeshore are at only 4 walking minutes. The congress center is at 10 walking minutes.
Our family and staff would be very pleased to welcome you to our hotel, which we have owned and managed since 1923 and will continue to do so for many years to come.
Last winter we refurbished 24 out of the 48 guestrooms available, while the other 24 rooms were refurbished in 2003. The dining room and the bar are still cozy and have an older, homier style.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 04.03 - 31.12
- SIZE Number of rooms: 48, Number of beds: 90
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES Hotelleriesuisse
- LOCATION Central , On the hill , Close to Lugano Airport , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Flats with hotel service , Bar - Snack bar , Restaurant
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Fitness area - Gym , Sauna
- VENUES Suitable for families , Lift , Private garage , Private parking , Meeting room , Suitable for conferences, seminars (technical equipment on request) and banquets
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Radio , Telephone , TV , Wi-Fi (paying)