Hotel and Wellness
The hotel Chalet Stella Alpina is beautifully situated in the heart of the Swiss Alps, 1,500 metres above sea level in the Ticino, south of the St. Gotthard Pass. Our non-smoking restaurant serves the best Italian cuisine and typical mountain specialties, also vegetarian-vegan and gluten-free. The valley is perfect for hiking, horseback riding and relaxed walks. In winter, excursions with a horse-drawn coach are offered. The area is ideal for every kind of winter sport.
Swiss Cycling members offer: 20% discount only for STANDARD room category.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 10, Number of beds: 25
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino , Hotelleriesuisse
- LOCATION In the mountains , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Bike Friendly , Restaurant
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists , Horse riding , Fitness area - Gym , Health care service , Sauna , Solarium , Wellness
- VENUES Suitable for families , Private parking
- FACILITIES Minibar , TV , Wi-Fi (paying)