Set in the heart of the Ticino Alps, above the mountain village of Brontallo (Val Maggia). Accessible by foot from Brontallo (ca. 1 hour) or with transportation (with additional charge).Two beautifully restored rusticos (traditional alpine stone and wood building) await your arrival. Situated in a quiet and sunny hamlet, each holiday house has two rooms and an attic. The guests have access to a sauna and a jacuzzi for a quiet and relaxing stay. It is an ideal spot for mountain hikes and close to nature recreational activities. Meals are available on request, We prepare (on reservation) Ticino seasonal dishes made up of 3 courses. The meals are cooked with locally sourced and/or organic products when available.There is a "grotto" with a fireplace and the possibility of eating outdoors.
Open from April to October.
- SIZE Number rooms: 3, Number of beds: 16
- LOCATION In the mountains , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Linens provided , Meals on request , Booking required , Breakfast service , Direct sale
- VENUES Suitable for families
- FACILITIES Shower , free Wi-Fi , Washing machine , Use of the kitchen area , Radio , Heating