The agritourism of Alpe Zalto is located along the hiking itinerary Isone - Gola di Lago, just a few minutes walk from the arrival of other itineraries with destination in the fascinating area of Gola di Lago. It can also be reached by climbing and by car along the road that leads from Tesserete, via Lelgio, to Gola di Lago. The farm holiday season extends from mid-June to the end of September. On the alp there is a direct sale of products. The catering service offers drinks, cold food and, upon reservation, hot food.
Particularity Company: mountain pasture and milk production. Typical products: cow and goat cheeses and cheeses. Farm animals: cattle, goats, farmyard and domestic animals.
Cheese, Cheese and delicatessen.
Cows, Goats, Horses and Donkeys.
Offer with accommodation (on straw):
Accommodation with country breakfast: 1 dormitory with 12 beds or on the straw with 6 beds.
Hot meals and dinners for groups (on reservation).
Possibility to help with milking and other work.
Area rich in itineraries for walks and mountain bike trails.
From mid June to the end of September.
Carusio Nucleus 15, 6958 Bidogno (Capriasca)
Tel. (Katya): +41 76 563 48 09
Tel. (Kevyn): +41 76 683 95 53
Email (Katya): [email protected]
Email (Kevyn): [email protected]
- OPENING 15.06 - 30.09
- SIZE Number rooms: 1, Number of beds: 12
- LOCATION On the hill , In the mountains , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Adventure on straw , Meals on request , Restaurant , Breakfast service , Cleaning service
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Horse riding
- VENUES Suitable for families , Private parking
- FACILITIES Shower , Use of the kitchen area