Discovering traditional milling and the history of water mills.
The Bruzella Mill will be open from the end of March, with the possibility of discovering the secrets of flour milling, visiting the working mill and the permanent exhibition "From the Mill to the Paper Mill".
First open days when the mill is in operation:
- Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 March
- Sunday, 28 March
- Wednesday, 31 March and Thursday, 1 April
- Wednesday 7 and Thursday 8 April
- Sunday 11 April
- Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 April
- Sunday 18th April
Visits by groups and school classes are also possible outside the scheduled openings. For information: [email protected]
Wed: 14:00 - 16:30
Sun: 14:00 - 16:30
- CATEGORIES Exhibitions and fairs