Ticino is the northern gate to the food and wine culture in the Mediterranean. Warm and elegant wines, where Merlot founded its second homeland. The vineyards alternate with woods of chestnuts. A day that will allow you to discover the peculiarities of the Ticino landscape and cuisine.
- 8.30am Departure
Departure to discover the vineyards and some information about the history of Ticino viticulture.
- Merlot, the main sort of grape in Ticino
Immerse yourself in the parfumes of the cellar and discover the versatility of Merlot.
- A little bit movement and a lot of information
A walk through to the heroic and terraced vineyards to discover the viticulture of Ticino.
- By walking grows the hungry
Breakfast on the grass (in good weather) or lunch in a typical restaurant.
- In the footsteps of tradition
Walking along small streets, visit a characteristic Ticino village.
- Not only Merlot
Visit of a producer to discover the other varieties of grape that are cultivated in Ticino.
- A Region with a rich gastronomy
Not only wine is a product of excellence.
- 7.00 pm Return and end of day
- Minimum 10 people.
- For a group of >10 people please send a request to [email protected], otherwise you can book an individual Safari di Vino in an other day of the week, except Sundays.
- CHF 150 inclusive VAT.
- The price includes: bus trip with an expert guide, visit to the wineries, tasting, tasting menu, visit to the city or town, snack in the evening.
- [email protected] / tel. +41 91 695 75 52
- Deadline for the registration is on the Tuesday before the Safari diVino.
- OPENING Fri: 8h30-19h00
- CATEGORIES Enogastronomy