The Belvedere's aim is to help people discover the area in all its aspects. In addition to the beauty of the landscape, the food and the local traditions, the Mendrisiotto is home to museums of international renown.
The 2021 edition will feature the Belvedere Culturale, a 7 km ride with an accompanied visit to two of the region's most famous museums and an archaeological park.
The easy route, accessible to everyone and with any type of bike, will lead participants to discover the Fossil Museum in Meride, the Archaeological Park Tremona-Castello and the Züst Art Gallery in Rancate.
Programme Cultural Belvedere 2021
09:00: Meeting of participants - Piazza di Meride
09:15 - 10:15: Visit to the fossil museum on Monte San Giorgio
10:15: Transfer by bike to Tremona
10:30: Delivery of augmented reality glasses
10:45 - 11:45: Visit to the archaeological park of Tremona
12:00: Bike transfer to Rancate
12:15 - 12:50: Visit to the Züst Picture Gallery
13:00: Lunch in Rancate
- Registration includes: entrance to the 2 museums and the archaeological park, lunch in Rancate
- In case of bad weather: the event will take place in all weather conditions
- Participation: Registration is free and limited to a maximum of 20 participants
- Online registration for the Belvedere Culturale is possible until 23 July 2021 or until all available places are filled
- OPENING Sat: 09:00
- CATEGORIES Enogastronomy , Sports events , Get-togethers