A visit to Lugano may not be defined as such if you don't include Gandria, a romantic and picturesque hamlet.
In this magic and incredibly charming location, you'll be able to take a dive into the past and discover how the fishermen and the inhabitants of the lake used to live once. In the company of a guide you will walk to Gandria and while you leisurely stroll up and down the village streets a boat will be waiting you for the return.
- Reservation required
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted. Max. 30 pax
- Tour organisation on request
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages
- The guide can decide to break off or cancel the excursion in case of bad weather
- Difficulty level / walking: medium. Walking time: 1 hour 15 minutes. Suggested comfortable shoes
- Luch not included: many different restaurants at your disposal or Pic Nic
- Every Tuesday from 10:00 to 14:40 (june - october)
Adults CHF 10.00
Young (6-16) CHF 5.00
Kids (0 - 5) Free
Meeting point and arrival:
Informations office, Ente Turistico del Luganese-Paiazza Riforma at 10:00.
Please present yourself at the meeting point producing your voucher issued by an authoritzed reseller.
Info Points Ente Turistico del Luganese
Tuesday: 10:00 - 14:40