A wonderful location by the historic town centre allows you to reach the Castles of Montebello and Sasso Corbaro sitting comfortably on the little train Artù, from where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the town and a panorama of its beautiful surroundings.
The new service aims to extend the tourist offer and improve the availability of the Bellinzona castles.
The route starts from the historic town centre and allows you to reach the Three Castles and the main historical monuments and points of interest of the town. The tour lasts about one and a half hours and tickets can be purchased directly on the spot or else from the InfoPoint Bellinzonese e Alto Ticino Turismo.
- Time: 10.00, 11.20, 13.30, 15.00, 16.30
- Departure "Piazza Collegiata" (Friday-Monday)
- Tours depart on Saturdays at 11.20 am and 1.30 pm from Piazza Teatro!
- Adults Fr. 12.–
- Discounted (AVS, students, groups) Fr. 10.–
- Family (2 adults + 2 discounted) Fr. 24.–
Combined with Bellinzona "Bellinzona Pass" (entry to the 3 Castles Museums + Villa dei Cedri:
- Adults Fr. 24.–
- Discounted Fr. 15.–
- Family Fr. 40.–
- Kids under 6: free
- OPENING 01.04 - 01.05
- VENUES Suitable for families
- TRANSPORTS Railways