The oratory is located on the path leading to the castle of Sasso Corbaro and was enlarged in 1686 and 1750. Above the portal there are fragments of an eighteenth-century fresco of Jesus and the Samaritan woman.
Inside there is a fresco of the Coronation of the Virgin (XVII-XVIII century) in the dome above the choir. Above the altar, Pietà e Cristo in the olive grove, 17th century frescoes and, in the apse, Incontro a Emmaus, a praying monk, the Communion of the Magdalene, Madonna and Child with angels. In the oratory are preserved several paintings, including portraits of some members of the family Von Mentlen, founders of the chapel and two Transits, the Virgin and St. Joseph, perhaps the work of Petrini.