2842
Image 0 - Oratorio di S. Marta

Oratorio di S. Marta

Next to the northern wall of the Collegiate Church is this 17th century building, renovated in the 18th century and completely restored in 1967/68
Inside there is a rectangular room covered with frescoes by the painters Giuseppe and Ignazio Baroffio da Varese (1762). 
The vaulted ceiling is also covered with frescoes and in the centre dominates the Triumph of S. Marta by G. B. Ronchelli di Cabiaglio.