5101

Oratorio dell'Addolorata

The Oratory of Our Lady of Sorrows dates back to 1757 and is located on Mount Angone.


It preserves a very interesting polychrome wooden sculpture, a very intense Pietà, with the dead Christ supported by the Virgin. The group, purchased in Milan in 1786, is datable to the eighteenth century.

The devotion to this image is proved by the numerous votive offerings in the oratory.