In the territory of Airolo there are some interesting oratories, especially for the sacred furnishings found in them.
The chapel of St. Gervasio and St. Protasio in the hamlet of Madrano contains a wooden statue of St. Bernard dating from the 15th century and an altar made of carved wood (18th century) by Johann Ritz of Selkingen.
The chapel of S. Barnaba in Brugnasco and the one dedicated to S. Anna in Albinasca preserved ancient altars with doors now removed. The one in Albinasca (1504) has been in the National Museum in Zurich since 1907 and bears in the central part the Madonna and Child between St. John the Baptist and St. Andrew, while on the doors are painted the saints Gotthard, Ambrose, Peter and Paul and, on the outside, two saints (Lucia and probably Geneviève).
In Brugnasco, in the choir of the oratory, there are frescoes by the Tarilli di Cureglia dated 1608. In Valle there is a chapel built at the beginning of the nineteenth century and dedicated to St. Anthony the Abbot; in Nante there is another nineteenth-century building (S. Maria Assunta) and in Fontana there is the chapel of S. Maria Maddalena, rebuilt after the avalanche of 1879.