This is a regional historical house dating to 1658. Olivone acknowledges the generosity of Mrs. Ottie Jacob Piazza and her contribution establishing this house as a museum in 1959. This museum portrays the cultur, traditions and customs of Olivone and the uper Blenio Valley.
This museum displays artifacts, tools and furnishings since that time, and a substantial religious art collection. A testimony to days past... it pays homage to our forefathers and the great efforts they made which lead to the enrichment of our present lives.
Open by appointment!
- MUSEUMS History museums