13128

Monastery and Church Santa Trinità dei Frati Cappuccini

Salita dei Frati 4, 6900 Lugano,
The Monastery and the Church were built in the seventeenth century. The facade of the church is in neo-Renaissance style, a work of the architect Bordonzotti in 1909-10.
The complex was reconstructed between 1981 and 1982 .
The library has been realized by the architect Mario Botta.
FEATURES
ARCHITECTURE Refurbishment and restoration
CONTACT
Salita dei Frati 4, 6900 Lugano
Position on the map