Discover the region of Bellinzona and Upper Ticino with an expert guide who will help you discover all the hidden wonders of our territory. Cultural visits, excursions, for adults and children: in short, our region has something for everyone!
In most cases, the tours develop through the historic centre of our towns and villages. In other cases, they are targeted visits to churches or historical monuments. Each of them can be customized for groups and / or private so as to meet specific requests.
On request, it is possible to organize personalized guided tours of historical, cultural, eno-gastronomic, for families and schools. The tours can be adapted to special requests and may require appropriate clothing. Your guide will inform you about this.
A selection of our most popular guided tours:
- Castelgrande and the City of Bellinzona
- Tour of the Castles on the Trenino Artù
- The hunger forts of Camorino
- The Ruins of Serravalle Castle
- The Romanesque Church of SS. Pietro e Paolo and the waterfall of Santa Petronilla
- Museum Cà da Rivöi
- Gotthard Demonstration Dairy
- Sasso San Gottardo
- Ethnographic Museum of Leventina
For information on fares, see: guidesi.ch
- VENUES Suitable for families