The excursion allows you to enjoy this natural landmark from all its points of view.
The gulf of Lugano is made special by two mountains that mark its boundaries: Monte Brè and Monte San Salvatore. The excursion starts on the lakeshore, where you can take a look at some cultural and artistic sites such as the LAC Lugano Arte Cultura and the Santa Maria degli Angeli Church and then after reaching the top with the cable car you will be able to enjoy a truly breath-taking view.
MEETING POINT AT THE LUGANO REGION TOURIST OFFICE PIAZZA RIFORMA AT 10 A.M.
Every Wednesday from July to October*
*WARNING: dates currently confirmed until 31.08.2020
- RESERVATION REQUIRED.
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted. Max. 30 pax.
- Tour organisation on request.
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages.
- The guide can decide to break off or cancel the excursion in case of bad weather.
- Difficulty level / walking: easy - medium.
Adults CHF 15.-
Young people (6-16 years old) CHF 10.-
Partner Ticino Ticket
Thanks to Ticino Ticket you can visit this attraction at a discounted price. Ask the ticket at your hotel, campsite or hostel and find out all the offers you can receive.
- OPENING 10.06 - 28.10
Wednesday: 10:00 – 13:00