The following package includes a fishing trip in Vallemaggia or in Valle Verzasca. In Vallemaggia is possible to fish in the following rivers: Lavizzara, Maggia and Bavona. While in Valle Verzasca the river Verzasca and some other lateral streams.
These places are evocative and give the client the chance to enter a wild and pristine nature. Their beauty is rare and they display colors difficultly found in the rest of the world. Edward Heller, a client from Illinois, defined these waters the most beautiful he has ever fished in.
Fishing techniques: Spin or fly.
Time: unlimited (the clients will decide if they want to fish 3, 4 or 12 consecutive hours)
- Fishing rods, reels, baits, lines, etc.: included
- Waders and boots: included depending on availability
- Meal and snack: normally included (to be agreed on)
- Drinks and beers: Water (sparkling or flat) and beer (rigorously artisanal) included
- License(s): included
- 1 day: 180 CHF (120 guide service + 60 license)
- 2 days (consecutive) : 240 CHF (180 guide service + 60 license)
- 2 days (not consecutive): 300 CHF (180 guide service + 120 license)
- 3 or more days (up to 7): 240 CHF for the first day (120 guide service + 120 license) and + 100 CHF for each additional day.
- 1 day: 320 CHF (200 guide service + 120 licenses)
- 2 days (consecutive): 420 CHF (300 guide service + 120 licenses)
- 2 day (not consecutive): 540 CHF (300 guide service + 240 licenses)
- 3 or more days (up to 7): 440 CHF for the first day (200 guide service + 240 license) and + 180 CHF for each additional day.
3 ore more people:
- to be agreed on depending on the availability of the guides.
Catches: Brown and brook trouts (depending on the altitude)