The excursion allows you to enjoy this natural landmark from all its points of view.
The gulf of Lugano is made special by two mountains that mark its boundaries: Monte Brè and Monte San Salvatore. The latter, whose shape recalls that of the more famous Pão de Açúcar, has conferred the nickname of “Little Rio” to Lugano. The excursion starts on the lakeshore, where you can take a look at some cultural and artistic sites such as the LAC Lugano Arte Cultura and the Santa Maria Degli Angeli Church and then after reaching the top with the cable car you will be able to enjoy a truly breath-taking view.
- Reservation required
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted. Max. 30 pax
- Tour organisation on request
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages
- The guide can decide to break off or cancel the excursion in case of bad weather
- Difficulty level / walking: easy - medium
- Every Wednesday form 10:00 to 13:00 (may - october)
Adults CHF 10.00
Young people (6-16 years old) CHF 5.00
Kids (0 - 5 years old) Free
Informations office, Ente Turistico del Luganese-Palazzo Civico at 10:00.
Please present yourself at the meeting point producing your voucher issued by an authoritzed reseller.
Info Points Ente Turistico del Luganese