From the city’s heart, you will reach the little harbour of Cassarate by boat, just in time to take the funicular, enjoy the splendid view of the city centre, gradually expanding at your feet as you reach Lugano’s most uncontaminated summit. You will also get the chance to admire the fantastic view, which, on clear days, stretches all the way to Mount Rosa. You will take a stroll through the small village of Brè, where life runs at a slow pace as in the past, taking a look at the typical Ticinese houses, the church and the works of art.
Guided visit of Mount Brè, overlooking Lugano, by boat and cable car.
- Reservation required
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted. Max. 30 pax.
- Tour organisation on request
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages
- The guide can decide to break off or cancel the excursion in case of bad weather
- Difficulty level / walking: medium
- Every friday, 13:10 - 17:30 (may - october)
CHF 10.- / KIDS (6-16) CHF 5.-
Lugano Turismo, Piazza Riforma, at 1:10 p.m. Please present yourself at the meeting point producing your voucher issued by an authoritzed reseller.
Info Points Ente Turistico del Luganese
Tel. +41 91 605 12 26