What’s a Swiss Bunker?
It’s a military shelter that is often partly or fully buried underground and which was designed to protect inhabitants from falling bombs or other attacks. Bunkers were extensively used during World War I, World War II, and the Cold War as weapons and storage facilities and as command and control centers (e.g. in the event of nuclear war).
A selection of the best Ticino bunkers with easy access are available for your clients year-round throughout Ticino.
- All bunkers have common spaces: beds are in dorms and the number of showers and toilets are limited.
- Private rooms are not available, but spaces can be divided for instance between men and women.
- If arriving by coach we can secure a parking place for you.
- If arriving by plane and/or train, transfers from and to the Bunker can be arranged.
- Number of people per bunker: min. 20 people / max. 50 people. For larger groups it’s possible to use up to 6 structures for a total of 300 people.
- Before leaving, the structure must be cleaned and delivered as it has been received.
- The bed has to be prepared but is provided with linens, a pillow and a blanket.
- Upon arrival of the group, there will be a briefing for the terms and the conditions of the Bunker.
Package add-ons à la carte:
- Swiss special Lunch and/or Dinner experience: have a cheese fondue or raclette in the Bunker.
- Or a typical Ticino risotto, polenta and more.
- Music in the Bunker: typical Swiss Music to be played live in the Bunker.
- Military welcome: group will be attended by a military for the briefing.
- Cooking lessons in the Bunker: a professional cook or team delivers an outstanding cooking lesson followed by a meal in the Bunker.
- Meeting in the Bunker: we can set-up meeting facilities (tables, chairs, beamer, projector, ….).
- The Bunker can be personalized and branded with Company logos, typical Swiss images, gadgets,…(we can personalize the space as per your request).
Just feel free to ask for any special additional wish and/or need you may have. We will do our best to accommodate it!
According to the size of the group, the period, the day of the week and time we will quote your request and make sure you get the best possible price.
Net rates. Please contact Amiconi Consulting at [email protected]
Please contact Amiconi Consulting
- OPENING 01.01 - 31.12