2680

Church ofi S. Antonio Abate

Piazza Dante, 6900 Lugano,
The church of S. Antonio Abate, located in Piazza Dante, was built in 1633 on the site of a smaller church by the Somaschi.
The marble altar dates from 1734. Small curiosity: the plaque to the memory of Alessandro Manzoni, a former student of the College of Somaschi.
FEATURES
ARCHITECTURE Ancient and religious architecture
CONTACT
Piazza Dante, 6900 Lugano
Position on the map