5111

Chiesa di S. Stefano

The church of St. Stephen was built at the end of the nineteenth century, following the destruction of the existing church caused by a landslide in 1868. The bell tower, from the end of the 18th century, is the only element that has survived the ruin.
The hall is barrel vaulted, the choir semicircular, two side chapels.