The parish church of St. Michael, built in the 17th century over an earlier building, was enlarged in the 18th century. The bell tower, partially rebuilt, is from the sixteenth century.
Inside, nave and choir, decorated with stuccoes, barrel vaulted. The chapel of the Madonna is embellished with illusionistic frescoes by the Locarno painter Giuseppe Antonio Felice Orelli (1706-1776). The baptismal font in granite and the holy water font in Castione stone date back to the 16th-17th centuries; the choir stalls in sculpted wood and some decorated cupboards are also ancient.