2851

Chiesa di S. Giorgio

The parish church of S. Giorgio was built in 1868 on the first church documented in 1205 and already mentioned by S. Carlo Borromeo. The neoclassical building has preserved the medieval bell tower modified in the XVI-XVII century.


Inside there is a figure of an apostle in white stucco of Romanesque art, the 17th century baptismal font and a series of engraved tablets with Stations of the Cross by various authors.


On the counter-façade a copy of the Last Supper, attributed to G. Romagnoli di Marolta (early eighteenth century).