5087
Image 0 - Chiesa dei SS. Pietro e Quirico
Image 1 - Chiesa dei SS. Pietro e Quirico
Image 2 - Chiesa dei SS. Pietro e Quirico

Chiesa dei SS. Pietro e Quirico

Located behind the Bellinzona railway station in Daro, the church is a baroque building of older origin (documents indicate an extension in the 15th century). The parish house is next to the church and forms a small courtyard; the bell tower dates back to 1537. 
Inside, on the triumphal arch, there is a painting with the Judgement of Solomon and a statue of the Madonna and the patron saints from the early 17th century. 
Interesting are the ancient fourteenth-century statutes preserved by the Confraternity of Santa Marta.