4773

Chiesa dei SS. Nazaro e Celso

The parish church of SS. Nazaro and Celso was built in 1727 and enlarged in 1876. However, its origins are older, as revealed by the excavations of 1978: a building of worship certainly already existed in Romanesque times. 
Inside there are gilded wooden statues of Baroque workmanship (Madonna della Cintura) and two paintings of the Protector Saints attributed to Lombard painters; the other paintings belong to G. M. Busca, local painter of the eighteenth century.