The church of Santi Innocenti was built on the site where, at the behest of the confederates, the fallen of the battle of Giornico in 1478 were buried. The present building dates back to the 17th century, but over the centuries it has undergone numerous renovations.
Inside, a marble high altar with an elegant temple dating back to the late eighteenth century. The chapel dedicated to St. Anthony (1673) has an eighteenth-century altar decorated with stucco. The statue of the Virgin is from the previous century and the stations of the cross from the eighteenth century.
The ossuary was demolished in 1808 during the construction of the Gotthard road.