26216
Image 0 - Cappella del cimitero

Cappella del cimitero

In the "chapel of the dead" there are valuable frescoes from 1563, probably the work of the Tarilli.

In the background there is a Madonna on the throne, the Beheading of the Baptist and S. Lorenzo; on the right wall there is S. Anna Metterza; on the left wall there is a sepia sketch.

The three saints are the patrons of the parishes of Anzonico, Sobrio and Cavagnago, once dependent on Giornico.