2821
Image 0 - Cà da Rivöi
Image 1 - Cà da Rivöi
Image 2 - Cà da Rivöi

Cà da Rivöi

Description

Tipical house made of wood and brickwork from the high part of the Blenio Valley, this building is dated back to the XIV century. It was home of the Prior, administrator of the hospices and oratories in the region. It has been expanded in the year 1658.
Today, it is home of the ethnographic museum of S. Martino, that also includes a collection of sacred art.