Whoever wishes to “fly-high” on two wheels is best off in the BikeArena /St.Gotthard. The many Singletrails and Alpine Passes allow you to exceed your dreams.
Ease of travel on the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn between Göschenen/Disentis-Fiesch and on the PostAuto coaches in the /St.Gotthard Region, incl. transportation of bike from CHF 30.- (must be self-loaded).
- from 1 May – 31 October 2018 (PostAuto dependig on the opening of the Passes)
- 1 day unlimited travel in 2nd class including “load it yourself” bike transport in the
Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn
- Disentis/Mustér – Fiesch
- Andermatt – Göschenen
- Andermatt – Furka – Oberwald
- Andermatt – Göschenen – top of Susten Pass
- Andermatt – Gotthard – Airolo
- Airolo – Nufenen – Oberwald
- Oberwald – Grimsel Passhöhe
- Not valid for continuous trips using the pass
- GA, CHF 13.00
- ½ Price Travel Cards / Child-16yrs, CHF 30.00
- Adults normal, CHF 45.00
- Children under 16 accompanied by a parent / grandparent in possession of a Junior travelcard or Children‘s Co-travelcard travel free (including bike transport).
All MGB stations • RhB-Station Disentis/Muster • SBB Brig and Visp • On the Post coach • On the MGB trains • All MGB automated Ticket Machines • Göschenen automated Ticket Machine • Andermatt-Ursental Tourism Office
- Bike transportation on the Post coaches is restricted-Reservations are obligatory at www.postauto.ch / [email protected] / Tel: 058 448 20 08
- Post coaches do NOT transport E-Bikes.
- The Right to Price changes is reserved.
- No time extension, no refunds, no substitutions, no replacements are permitted.
- There is no general entitlement to bike transportation (restricted loading space)