In the old town of Locarno you will find Il Guardiano del Farro (the guardian of the spelt), a organic restorant with vegetarian and vegan speciality. It has seven rooms (one family room with double bed and bunk bed, three rooms double with french bed, two rooms with single bed and one room with bank bed). All the rooms have a sink and there is two bathroom with toilet, sink and shower. At first floor there is a bathroom with a simple bathtub. There is a big living room for those who don’t like walk in the rain during rainy days.
Breakfast is not included and you can choose if you want somethings alternative at our bistrot (organic coffée, milk or soya cappuccino, matcha-ccino, organic croissant, self made press juice, …). From monday to saturday you can take a organic e vegetarian lunch and from thursday to saturday you can taste a special and organic menu.
Sunday the bistrot and the bar are closed and you can choose other beautiful bar around Piazza S. Antonio. The sunday checkout is by Bar del Pozzo, just in front
- OPENING 06.07 - 31.12
- SIZE Number of rooms: 7, Number of beds: 12
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , Central , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Restaurant
- VENUES Suitable for families , Private parking , Public parking
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Shower , Free Wi-Fi