The Vecchia Dogana Guesthouse, located between the Lake Lugano and the Lake Maggiore, is part of a valuable natural area with 300 km of trails. Just a few steps from the Astano swimming pond, it's the ideal destination for those seeking true moments of peace and relaxation.
The Vecchia Dogana has 5 rooms and can accommodate a total of 9 adults and 2 children. Bathrooms are shared on the floor (2 toilets with shower and 1 separate toilet). On the first floor there is a shared kitchen. The linen sheets, cloth tablecloth, honeycomb towels and bathrobes reflect the special attention paid to guests and environment.
The breakfast room on the ground floor gives access to the large furnished garden with barbecue. The breakfast proposes a mix of seasonal flavors and local products: yogurt, cheese and eggs from local farms; slow leavened bread; homemade cakes and jams; locally produced organic honey. Coffee and tea, herbal teas and fresh fruit are at the guests' disposal.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 5, Number of beds: 9
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , On the hill , Quiet , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Open in Winter
- VENUES Suitable for families , Accommodation for groups , Garden , Historical monument , Public parking
- FACILITIES Shower , free Wi-Fi , Use of the kitchen area