In Miglieglia at the foot of the scenic Monte Lema: Charming hotel in wild and romantic Malcantone, consisting of two historic Ticino houses and 15 non-smoking rooms with cosy Ticino-style kitchen diner, relaxation and work corner, sun-terrace with pergola, open fireplace and loggia.
Typical Tessin house with a special atmosphere. Refurbished and furnished in style. Delicious breakfast with home-made bread. A special atmosphere awaits you at Casa Santo Stefano, a retreat hotel which comprises two residences built in the 18th century. The buildings were tastefully renovated in typical «Tessiner» style. Casa Uva - the «Grape» house, was originally owned by a local doctor; Casa Erbe, the «Herb» house, was at one time a pastry and bakery shop and an Osteria. The well-kempt and tastefully decorated rooms offer the perfect setting for a relaxing - or active - retreat. Casa Uva and Casa Erbe provide the ideal setting for individual or family holidays, group visits, seminars and special events. We warmly welcome you to Casa Santo Stefano. Ideal for individual or family vacations, groups and seminars.
- SIZE Number rooms: 15, Number of beds: 28
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES Clean & Safe , BnB member
- LOCATION In the mountains , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Restaurant
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists , Horse riding
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden , Historical monument , Public parking
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , free Wi-Fi , Washing machine , Use of the kitchen area , Telephone