DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECIPE HERE
- Cut the bread into small cubes;
- Beat the eggs;
- Grease a hoop mould;
- Bring the milk to a boil;
- Add bread into milk;
- Add cocoa, sugar and leave to stand for a few hours;
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except pine nuts);
- Fill the mould;
- Sprinkle with pine nuts;
- Bake for 75 minutes at 180 °C.
A typical traditional recipe from Ticino reworked by SSSAT (Swiss Italian Tourism and Hotel Management School of Bellinzona).
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Specialties