Infopoint Vallemaggia e-bikes and electric cars Sagl
The agencies of Bignasco and Avegno (former sawmill Margaroli, at the beginning of the cycling route Maggia Valley) offer you:
- E-bike (Fr.33.-/day) and Country bike rental in collaboration with Rent a Bike
- Every Friday guided e-bike excursions from Bignasco through the Rovana Valley to Bosco Gurin
- Tourist information, brochures for discovering the Valley and Reservation of holiday stays
- Service area with 24/7 vending machines (beverages, ice cream and snacks)
- Selling corner “la Camola” with fishing accessories in collaboration with “Europesca da Pino” in Via Varenna 81, Locarno (only in Bignasco)
- Bike accessories in collaboration with Claudio Tanadini’s Bike Shop Nine Eight One in Via Varenna 75, Locarno
- Parking area, WC, Wifi/internet
- Rickshaw rental, fun on 4 wheels along the cycling routes!
- NEW from July 28 bus stop along the FART line Vallemaggia (no. 315): Avegno SUD, directly at the infopoint Avegno.
The Infopoints in Bignasco and Avegno are open from Tuesday to Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm (Monday closed)
Casa Casa Fenini, Via Valmaggina 53 - 6676 Bignasco
Ex Segheria Margaroli, Via cantonale 10 - 6670 Avegno
Phone +41 (0)79 639 03 97 / +41 (0)91 760 76 76